zaterdag 6 oktober 2012

In Dreams We Live

Hey!

Pff, this week has been so hectic.
I'm a member of a theater group and next weekend, it's our very first performance!

No no no, I will not appear on stage. I'm doing the costumes + make-up & hair.

A few years ago, I actually dreamt to be an actress but due to personal problems, I was forced to quit. I was really sad but I realised it was for the best :-)

I'm just happy to be a part of the whole theater-experience. And I can't wait to see how the actors will look like with their costumes and make-up!

Outfit-post on Monday! :-)

Enjoy this picture I made a few days ago. I live in the middle of nowhere, with lots of fields and nature. The city is nice but I feel most happy when I spend an afternoon walking in the forest and enjoying the view.

This message is for everyone. Keep on dreaming. So we have something to believe in.



Bye!

K.

xx

2 opmerkingen: