zaterdag 20 oktober 2012

Dark autumn romance



Hello, hello, hello :-)

Okay, quick outfit-post.

Warm tights and a breezy summer-dress = super comfortable!! :-D
I am currently in love with dark lipstick and hair tutorial vids on youtube.
I tried to do this hairdo but I failed majorly. Yeah, it looks like I have no hair at all.
But, for those of you who want to try it, here's the link to the video: link

Do you have special hair-tricks or hairstyles? Let me know :-)

Enjoy your Saturday!!

Bye!

K.

xx

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Your outfit looks so cute :-). I really like it :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your outfit! Thanks for the inspiration! I hope you have time to check out my blog! xx

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This outfit is simply adorable. I love all the colors and every piece on this outfit especially your dress and purse. :) Followed you dear, It'll be a pleasure if you follow back.

    Love, Maria

    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.com
    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. thank you!
      And lot of support with the damage after Sandy :S
      x

      Verwijderen